In order to give full play to its best performance, the saw blade must be used in strict accordance with the specifications.
1. For saw blades of different specifications and uses, the designed cutter head angle and matrix form are different. Try to use them according to the corresponding occasions.
2. The size and shape and position accuracy of the main shaft and splint of the equipment have a great influence on the use effect. Check and adjust them before installing the saw blade. In particular, the factors that affect the clamping force of the contact surface between the splint and the saw blade and cause displacement slip must be eliminated.
3. Pay attention to the working condition of the saw blade at any time. In case of any abnormality, such as vibration, noise and material feeding on the processing surface, the saw blade must be shut down and adjusted in time, and the saw blade shall be grinded in time to maintain peak profits.
4. It is not allowed to change the original angle of the blade to avoid the sudden heat and cold of the blade. It is better to ask for professional grinding.
5. The temporarily unused saw blade shall be hung vertically to avoid long-term horizontal placement, and the object shall not be piled on it. The blade head shall be protected from collision.