Aluminum alloy saw blade is not a disposable product, not sharp can be sharpened, is often said that the saw blade grinding, this is also an important process, after grinding the saw blade, no worse than the new saw blade. Here's how you can tell if a saw blade needs sharpening:
1. In the cutting process of the equipment, you can judge the aluminum alloy saw blade by watching the sawing materials. If too many surface lines are found on the data or the sawing materials are too different, you can check the saw blade, which can be used as the reason for the saw blade grinding.
2. Under normal circumstances, the sound of saw blade cutting materials is uniform, no noise, such as one day saw cutting sound is too loud, or abnormal, should be immediately checked, such as no equipment, can be used as the cause of changing saw blade grinding.
3. Aluminum alloy saw blade in cutting data, because of friction, will produce a certain amount of smoke, under normal circumstances will be light, such as found that there is a pungent taste or smoke too thick too large, should be not sharp saw blade, need to change the saw blade for grinding.
4. This is easy to judge, usually sawing operation will have certain statistics, if found that the material loss is too large, should check the situation, most of the aluminum alloy saw blade is not sharp reason.
5. Under normal circumstances, the raw edges of cutting and processing materials will be less or easy to remove, such as excessive raw edges or the occurrence of burst, and it is difficult to remove, it should be whether the saw blade needs to be replaced.